In this webinar, expert consultant Candida Barbato will provide an overview of risks to workers in Italian supply chains and recommended action by retailers.
The webinar will cover:
- Status Covid-19 infection and lockdown in Italy
- Situation of migrant workers
- Key impact on suppliers and workers
- Government/other responses
- Recommended action for retailers
Please note that this webinar is members-only. Members of the Joint Ethical Trading Initiatives are welcome to join, and should register by email to Linn Aakvik (email@example.com). The webinar is free, but a no-show fee of NOK 500 will be incurred for cancellations later than 5 working days prior to the event. Cancellations must be done in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.