Significant progress has been made towards an increasingly global priority to ensure ethical, professional, and transparent recruitment of migrant workers – although many challenges remain.
The Global Forum will:
- Highlight current actions by business and government to promote responsible recruitment with examples of best practice from around the world
- Promote the experience of migrant workers themselves in the recruitment process
- Include a workshop format with facilitated table discussions for deeper analysis on recruitment-related challenges for all stakeholders
- Promote and catalyse new multi-sector approaches, solutions and opportunities around the recruitment agenda
Who Should Attend
This business-focussed forum will be of interest to supply chain managers and buyers, sustainability professionals, human resources managers, suppliers, recruitment agencies, civil society and intergovernmental organisations and representatives from government.
The annual Global Forum for Responsible Recruitment is a key mechanism to promote, develop, and accelerate action toward mainstreaming the responsible recruitment agenda with business and government.
Bringing together representatives from global brands, suppliers, recruitment agencies, industry associations, governments, and civil society, the Forum both:
- Shines a spotlight on the importance of responsible recruitment of migrant workers in the fight against forced labour and trafficking in supply chains
- Provokes debate and the sharing of challenges, insights, dilemmas, and examples of best practice towards implementing the ‘Employer Pays’ Principle
These business-focussed fora also provide a platform for many other organisations to showcase their work and ensure alignment and cooperation. This catalyses collaboration between different organisations and supports the coherence of consistent and amplified messages going to brands, suppliers, recruitment agencies, and governments.
For registration details or other questions please email email@example.com with your name, organisation, position and country of operations.