Three weekend sessions at the University of Bergen:
1: 20-22 September
2: 1 -3 November
3: 22-24 November 2019
Fridays and Saturdays from 10 AM to 5 PM
Sundays from 10 AM to 4 PM
The course is taught by a faculty of global experts from the worlds
of business, academia and civil society.
Training and discussion will focus on:
• giving practical guidance for developing corporate strategies
and due diligence consistent with international human rights standards;
• emerging sector-specific and thematic issues on the human
rights and business agenda;
• assessing the effectiveness of existing efforts of relevance
in Norway and globally;
• dilemmas where local standards and rules vary from and
sometimes contradict global standards or policies;
• case studies in a range of industries, led by business experts.
This course is available to masters students, professionals and
anyone interested in business and human rights. A bachelor
degree or equivalent and at least two years’ work experience
required. The course counts 15 credit points and will be offered
in English. Fee NOK 19,000.
Application deadline is 15 Aug 2019.
Follow the link to read more and apply.