Sign up here: https://bit.ly/2SkMx92
The webinar will take place on 13th February from 14.00-15.00 GMT. If you can’t make the time, sign up anyway and we’ll send you a recording.
The holy grail is to ensure social risk is as high up the priority list as any other issue for procurement professionals. This webinar will assess how current and emerging legislation is affecting that priority list, and look at the best techniques to engage procurement professionals beyond basic compliance.
We will discuss:
- The key elements to getting procurement on board and engaged in modern slavery risk
- The good and the bad: What impact can procurement functions have in pushing the modern slavery agenda?
- How emerging legislation is impacting procurement practices for international businesses
- The money question: Does it always come down to factoring social risk into pay incentives?
- Tony Roy, head of governance and sustainability, BT
- Christophe Sassolas, director global procurement, Total
- Additional speaker TBC
Hosted by Ian Welsh, publishing director, Innovation Forum
There will be a live Q&A throughout, so you will have the opportunity to post your questions directly to the speakers.
Once again, you can register for the webinar he