Bedrifter. Er også nyttig for offentlige oppdragsgivere for økt kunnskap om hvordan leverandører jobber med risiko i leverandørkjeden.
Presentasjon v/Factlines, Q&As
Presentasjon v/CEMAsys, Q&As
Presentasjon v/EcoVadis, Q&As
Presentasjon v/Sourcemap, Q&As
Presentasjon v/Sedex Q&As
For bedre å kunne sammenligne tar vi utgangspunkt i følgende spørsmål:
1. How do suppliers provide data through the system, and which risk topics are currently assessed?
2. Does the system provide a risk-rating based on the data provided by suppliers? If so, can users configure weightings for individual questions?
3. Does the system provide standardized feedback based on answers provided by suppliers? Is this organized in an action plan that can be edited by both supplier and customer?
4. What other data sources are used to compile a risk assessment of individual suppliers?
5. Does the system integrate risk information on country/sector/specific supply chains? How (examples of sources used/weighting)?
6. How does the system help businesses identify the most salient human rights, labour rights and environmental issues in their supply chains in and BEYOND tier 1.
7. How can data be processed/exported for use in other parts of the due diligence process (e.g. supply chain mapping, to gain management buy-in, to measure the impact of improvement measures, in internal and external communications, as part of stakeholder engagement processes, to provide feedback on purchasing practices).
8. What possibilities CURRENTLY exist, and what are planned, when it comes to integration with other systems such as CRM systems, ERP systems, purchasing and accounting systems, etc.?
Mer om de ulike systemene
Det settes opp webinar for medlemmer utenfor Oslo. Meld deg på via linken under og skriv "webinar" i kommentarfeltet.